It’s been a long time since I was tagged for this. I was originally tagged by Margaret @ Weird Zeal back in August of last year. Oops. I figured I should make a post that seems fun and this tag came up for it. Anyways, let’s just get into it!
- Write 30 character names on pieces of paper.
- Put them in a jar/mug/cup.
- Randomly choose two pieces of paper for every question. In each of the 15 questions, you have to decide which of the two characters fits the question and which one is not good enough.
1. You only have one more spot on your Spelling Bee team. Who do you pick to complete your team?
Harry Potter or Rita Skeeter
Although Rita is a writer, she uses magic to write for her. I would assume she knows how to spell, but again, a floating pen writes for her. Also, I would never team up with Rita, so Harry Potter it is.
2. Both characters want to kill you. Which one would you kill first so you have a better chance of surviving?
Molly Weasley or Professor McGonagall
This is the worst possibility ever. How could I kill either of these characters. I would assume McGonagall would be stronger, but we all know Molly knows how to fight. I’d probably panic and be killed first before I could choose.
3. You’re on the bachelor/bachelorette and you’re down to these two characters. Which one are you going to give your rose to?
Luna Lovegood or Dudley Dursley
Luna obviously. How in the world Dudley would be in the final two, I have no clue.
4. You’ve been chosen for the Hunger Games. Who would most likely volunteer in your place?
Draco Malfoy or Lily Potter
Well, I’m sure that Draco would even budge to volunteer or wouldn’t even care. Unfortunately Lily Potter would be more likely to take my place.
5. You’re stranded on an island with an active volcano. Which character would you throw into a volcano as a sacrifice?
Sirius Black or Hermione Granger
Again, this is not a good combo. Against my better wishes and instincts, Sirius would have to be thrown in. We need Hermione more.
6. You’re the next DC/Marvel superhero (with your own T.V. show, of course). Who is your sidekick?
Ron Weasley or Peter Pettigrew
Ron obviously. He’s already like a sidekick to Harry Potter. He’s got the experience. Peter would be the villain we’d defeat anyways.
7. You’re a manager of an avocado-admiring company. Who would you fire for lack of communication skills?
Dobby or Snape
Well, I’m sure Debby would be doing an excellent job and such. Snape on the other hands we probably criticize everyone for the orders anyways. Sorry Snape… You’re fired.
8. You’ve just finished a book in which your favorite character dies. Which character is most likely to comfort you?
Bellatrix Lestrange or Cedric Diggory
Cedric would most likely do it. Bellatrix on the other hand would be to happy and cheer it on? I don’t need that negativity in my life, thanks.
9. Ugh, it’s high school. Who would most likely be part of the popular clique?
Dumbledore or Nymphadora Tonks
Tonks obviously! I think this goes without explanation.
10. The day has arrived – you’re finally a year older! Who would have the nerve to forget your birthday?
Lupin or Neville Longbottom
Even with his remembrall, I’m sure Neville would forget somehow.
11. You’ve just found an upcoming booktube star! Who would it most likely be?
Narcissa Malfoy or Voldemort
Mmmm… Interesting random choices here.. Narciss would most likely to have a channel and I don’t know what Voldermort’s channel would be like. Also, he’s to busy plotting to have one anyways.
12. Sleepover time! Unfortunately, you can only invite one person. Who would you invite?
Fleur Delacour or Fred & George
I know the question is for one person, but I choose Fred & George. The entire night would be fun and sleep wouldn’t even happen.
13. Bam, you’re pregnant. Who is the father/mother?
Arthur Weasley or Seamus Finnigan.
I guess this one just doesn’t quite workout here….
14. You’ve just written a super important text. Who would see it, but not reply?
Dolores Umbridge or Uncle Vernon
Let’s be real here, neither of them would reply. They probably wouldn’t read it either.
15. You’ve just woken up and it’s time for breakfast. Your mum’s been replaced by… who?!
Hagrid or Ginny Weasley
Ginny obviously. Let’s leave Hagrid with the magic creatures, ok?
Wow, I really wish that some of the random draws would be better. This was fun to do as well. If this sounds like something you want to do, consider yourself tagged then!