I was nominated for my 3rd Sunshine Blogger Award in June of last year by Hamad @ The Book Prescription. Thank You Hamad! I know it has been a while, but I’m doing it now!
What is The Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring, while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
– Who was your first Book crush? I… never had one? I know, hard to believe.
– When did you start reading? I started reading when I was junior during my high school years.
– What is the last book that made you cry? Probably any Adam Silvera book. So, last year.
– How many hours do you read per day? 5+, When I’m at work.
– If you were a book/ movie character, would you be a main or secondary one? I’d a secondary character that would somehow end up with a major role…
– What book you wish you have never read? A Court of Thorns and Roses. I DNF’d real early, but I wished I never read the pages I did.
– What is your favorite food? TACOS.
– What is your hidden talent? I can jiggle my eyeballs. *Gross/Weird Fact*
– What are some of your favorite words? Lovely. (I say “Oh Lovely” in responses a lot. Yes, in a sarcastic way.)
– What do you do when you are not reading? Watching TV or playing games.
– What was your favorite school subject? SCIENCE. LABS.
- How many books can you read at once?
- What book that hasn’t been adapted into film/tv would you like to see adapted?
- Which 3 books would you buy right now, if you were given enough money for them?
- What is your favorite dessert?
- Where would you like to travel to one day?
- If you could meet anyone in the world, who would it be?
- Would you ever get a tattoo? If so, what would you get?
- Do you have any pets?
- If you were given a personal chef for a day, what would you have them cook for you?
- What is your favorite hobby/activity to do?
- What would your superpower be?
|Sofia @ Bookish Wanderess|Arya @ Arya’s Fangir Lexicon|
|Katie @ The Tin Kitchen|Meeghan @ Meeghan Reads and Bakes|
|Sam @ Booktiamo|Grey @ Use Your Words|
|Lori @ Lori’s Bookshelf Reads|Kristen @ Beyond Secret Pages|
|Kiera @ Kiera’s Bookish Thoughts|
|Aki @ Aki Through Books|Adele @ Adele is Reading|
Have a Great Day!