It’s Finally Happened! I got a Liebster Award!
Thank you so much to Meeghan @ Meeghan Reads and Bakes for nominating! Ever since I started blogging, I hoped that one day I would get nominated for this award. I’m not sure why, but it was just some sort of small goal. Now, it’s finally happened!
- Acknowledge the blog that gave it to you and display the award
- Answer 11 questions that the blogger gives you
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 blogs and notify them of their nomination
- Give these blogs 11 questions to answer
- If you had to describe yourself in three characters, which ones would they be?
Hermione Granger, Ben Alejo, Quentin Coldwater.
- What was the last book you DNF’ed?
The Gilded Wolves.
- How many books are on your TBR?
44 to be exact right now.
- Which character would you swap lives with?
I wouldn’t want to swap lives with anyone.
- Who is your favourite villain and why?
Adelina Amouteru. She’s not technically a villain, but a very morally gray character.
- What’s your go-to book recommendation?
Usually anything written by Marie Lu.
- What inanimate object do you wish you could eliminate from existence?
- What movie can you watch over and over without ever getting tired of?
Grease. It’s an Oldie, but I love it.
- What was the last book you read that made you cry?
You Asked for Perfect
- Which fictional character do you think would be the most frustrating to meet in real life?
Mmm… That’s a lot of characters. To many to count. Especially ones that doesn’t exactly have a clue what’s going on.
11 Random Facts:
- My favorite Disney character is Stitch.
- If I could visit any place in the world, I would visit Italy.
- I love photography.
- I’ve had 3 dogs previously, a pit bull mix and two golden labs.
- Storm (Ororo Monroe) is now my favorite superhero.
- I am double jointed in my right thumb and right pinky.
- My favorite ice cream flavor is Mint Chocolate Chip/Mint Cookies & Cream.
- I always like to find the Ursa Major constellation at night and I can usually spot right away.
- I can’t whistle at all. (I’ve tried, trust me.)
- I prefer quieter places over loud places.
- I have a collection of locally made bookmarks from numerous vacations.
OK. THIS WAS A LOT MORE WORK THAN I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE.
Anyhow, it is time for nominations!
- Nguyen To Read
- A Tale of Two Pages
- Hamad @ The Book Prescription
- Chaima @ Run Away with Dream Thieves
- Avery @ Red Rocket Panda
- Lauren @ Northern Plunder
- CW @ The Quiet Pond
- Camilla @ Reader in the Attic
- Ayushi @ My Bookish Blog
- Shruti @ This is Lit
- Kristina @ Books and Dachshunds
My 11 Questions:
- Do you have any Funko Pops? If you do, which one is your favorite? If not, do you collect anything?
- Do you have any unique bookmarks?
- What current TV/Netflix show would you recommend everyone to watch?
- Do you like spooky things (books, shows, movies, etc.)?
- What is your favorite flavor (dessert, candy, coffee, etc)?
- Do you have a favorite superhero?
- What activities you like doing that many may not know about?
- If you could make any food created in a story, what would you make?
- Where’s the best place to read a book?
- Where would you travel to, if you could?
- What was the latest book that made you laugh out loud?
If you have made it this far, then you definitely deserve an award as well! Thank you for reading this post to the end!
Until next time!