Reviews Requests are now closed until further notice.
I would be very honored to receive and review books from Authors and Publishers. I am pretty much open to review anything, but here are my preferences:
- Young Adult
- Science Fiction
Here are a few topics that I love to see when incorporated into stories and will always have an interest in:
- Superheroes/Super Powers
- Telekinesis (Yes, this deserves its own bullet point.)
- True Crime
- War and Military
There is some sort of line of areas that I will go into, but usually I will not. I understand that some YA novels do have romance featured in them. There can be some romance in a book, but I will not read a full romance novel. If it is not YA, I will not read it. If it is YA and features some romance, there is a chance I may go for it. I do not shun it completed. I did read They Both Die at the End, Heartless, and The Fault in Our Stars. There may be even more in the future. This scenario also applies to all the genres in the list directly above this paragraph.
- I reserve the right to decline any offers to review a book.
- I do this on my own time and I am only one person, therefore I may be busy at times to review a book.
- If the book is not yet published, it will get top priority. The book and review will be done as soon as possible and published within a given deadline, if given.
- If I feel that a deadline is rushed, I may ask to extend it or I may decline. I rather to work on my own time and not try to finish by a deadline. If the deadline is at least 2 months and more ahead of time, I will accept the deadline without any problems. If the deadline is less than 1 month, I may have to think over it.
- I must see a synopsis and/or GoodReads link to know more about the book.
- I only accept books in ebook formats, as long as it is compatible with a Kindle Fire.
- Do not send any books to me first, without contacting me before hand.
- My reviews will be honest and respectful and I cannot guarantee a positive review and if I see anything wrong in the book, I will call it out on most cases.
What to Expect on My Reviews
- Book Cover – I love to use book covers in my review. If a cover is not final or if you do not want me to use one, all you have to do is tell me. If you want me to use a specific cover, tell me as well.
- Info – Author, Title, Page Length and Synopsis.
- Links to GoodReads, Amazon, and Barnes & Noble, if applicable, or any other links you want to be provided.
- The rating for the Book.
- The thoughts and opinions on the Book in the Review.
- If you would like anything additional to be added, just ask and I’ll see what I can do.
- 5 Stars (★★★★★) – This book was beyond amazing and I loved it. Most likely a favorite. I would also highly recommend it.
- 4 Stars (★★★★) -I enjoyed this book a lot. I would also recommend this book.
- 3 Stars (★★★) – This book has possibly given me some mixed feelings and was ok. There may be some room for improvements as well. I may recommend this book.
- 2 Stars (★★) – Although there were probably a few parts I liked, this book did not leave a lasting impression on me. I probably did not like most of it either.
- 1 Star (★) – I did not like this book at all and did not enjoy it either. I probably will not even recommend the book. Books I do not finish typically receives this rating as well.